COVID-19 coronavirus update: Mint formations remains open for business. Customer orders are being processed without delay. Close

We're here to help

Call us: +44 (0)20 7112 8684

9am to 7pm GMT (Monday - Friday),

Post incorporation

Post incorporation

When and how will I receive my company documents?

As soon as Companies House informs us that it has registered your company , we will send you an email with PDF copies of your incorporation documents. (Note: If you have ordered paper copies of these documents, or if they are included with your registration package, we will post these to the address given during your application by Royal Mail).

Where should I keep my company documents?

You could keep them electronically. Hard copies should be maintained by the director(s) of the company in a safe place.

Do I need to inform companies house of any changes made to my business?

Yes, and rules do apply. For example, the appointment of a director must be notified to Companies House within 14 days of appointment. You can use our services, a third-party service or deal directly with Companies House to do this. You must also file a confirmation statement annually detailing any changes to your company structure (including changes to directors or shareholders).

How much will it cost to change my company details?

Changes can be made using our online admin portal. Most changes or filings do not incur a charge from Companies House. However, there are Companies House fees for filing confirmation statements and changing your company’s name . When you order these services from us, we will take care of all the paperwork and ensure compliance.

How do I close (dissolve) my company?

Provided there are no creditors, you can dissolve your company by filing a DS01 form. You can use our services, use third-party services or deal directly with Companies House.

Can the Company trade under a different name?

Yes, provided the legal name is displayed as required by law.

Can I transfer shares or issue more shares?

Shares can be transferred at any time after your company’s formation and you can also increase your company's share capital by issuing more shares . Both of these actions require approval of the director. There is no restriction to the total quantity of shares a company can issue unless the articles of association contain a provision of authorised share capital.

Where do I have to display my company name?

If your company is trading, you must also display the legal name, company number and the address where the company is registered (e.g. England) in all stationery, including on your website.

Do I need a business bank account?

Legally, you do not need to have a business bank account . However, we highly recommend this for the purposes of legal accounting, setting aside company money (e.g. corporation tax) and trading with others.

Can I change my registered office address?

Yes, either using our services, using third-party services or dealing directly with Companies House.

Can I make changes to my company after incorporation?

Yes, either using our services, using third-party services or dealing directly with Companies House.

Register your UK limited company

Telephone Number

We have a wide selection of packages available to suit your specific budget and requirements. Choose a company formation package and register your business today.

UK customers International customers

Have a question?

Call Now: +44 (0) 207 112 8684

5 reasons to choose Mint

  1. No hidden costs (honest pricing)
  2. Prestigious London Address
  3. FREE lifetime customer support
  4. Companies House authorized
  5. Consistent 5-star reviews

You Can Also Order Via Phone

Just call us and speak with our friendly company registration expert. We will complete your order by phone or guide you step by step.

020 7112 8684

Company Formation

Statutory Requirements

Business Essentials

About Us

Company types

Address services

Banking Services

Help & advice

Mint Formations Limited, College House, 2nd Floor, 17 King Edwards Road, London, HA4 7AE

Email: , Phone: +44 (0) 207 112 8684, 9am - 7pm GMT, Monday to Friday

Company Reg. No. 10771070 Vat Registration Nr: 269 1733 76

Register a UK Limited Company | © Copyright. Mint Formations Limited | Authorised by Companies House. Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions