+44 (0) 207 112 8684

Annual filing requirementsView packages

The directors of a Limited Company are responsible for the conduct of the company and can be prosecuted if documents required by law are not filed on time

Confirmation Statement – Companies House

Confirmation statement must be filed with the Companies House every year. It was previously known as annual return.

Company Accounts – Companies House

Accounts must be filed with Companies House. These may be Abbreviated Accounts, depending on size of company.

Company Accounts & Corporation Tax return – HMRC

Accounts and CT600 Corporation tax return must be filed with HMRC, and corporation tax paid if applicable.

Require a FREE consultation with an accountant? – Click here

View packages

Prefer a personal manager to register your company on your behalf?

Worried about making mistakes? Not comfortable doing it yourself? We offer UK company formation service with a dedicated personal manager. Your personal manager will collect the details from you via email and register your new company the correct way. Please fill in your details and we will contact you.

The companies you trust partner with Mint

© Copyright. Mint Formations Limited

Company Reg. No. 10771070

Vat Registration Nr: 584 2563 25

Mint Formations Limited

College House, 2nd Floor

17 King Edwards Road



Opening time: 9AM - 5PM

Monday to Friday

Email: info@mintformations.co.uk