+44 (0) 207 112 8684
Mint Formations

Change of company name

You can change the name of your company using our efficient online service.We will ensure the relevant forms are filed on time, to ensure the company is meeting its legal requirements.Our service includes filing with the Companies House, completing all paperwork to keep your records updated and compliant.

What is included in our price?

  • Companies House fee of £8.00
  • Completion and filing of the form with Companies House to change the name
  • Board meeting minutes – the document where the directors agree to the name change
  • Special resolution – the document where your shareholders agree to the change of name by 75% majority
  • The new certificate of name change, from Companies House

How the service works

  • You click on the ‘Buy Now’ button.
  • You complete the application
  • We will file the required forms electronically with Companies House and supply you with the new certificate of incorporation once provided, and other paperwork by e-mail within 3 working days. Note: Companies House may reject the name and we will advise you of such rejection to enable you to re-apply.

Company name change - £49

Would you like help with changing your company name? Just contact us and we will handle everything for you.

Get started

Have a question?

Call Now: +44 (0) 207 112 8684

5 reasons to choose Mint

  1. No hidden costs (honest pricing)
  2. Prestigious London Address
  3. FREE lifetime customer support
  4. Companies House authorized
  5. Consistent 5-star reviews

Prefer a personal manager to register your company on your behalf?

Worried about making mistakes? Not comfortable doing it yourself? We offer UK company formation service with a dedicated personal manager. Your personal manager will collect the details from you via email and register your new company the correct way. Please fill in your details and we will contact you.

The companies you trust partner with Mint

© Copyright. Mint Formations Limited

Company Reg. No. 10771070

Vat Registration Nr: 269 1733 76

Mint Formations Limited

College House, 2nd Floor

17 King Edwards Road



9AM - 6PM, Monday to Friday

Email: support@mintformations.co.uk